I've been seeing people with this posted, and wondered what the heck it was all about. Finally, someone's blog stated what really was obvious...if you read a tagged blog, you must play along with your own. So here it is, and if you've got a blog and have yet to play the game, Tag, you're it!
Ten things you likely didn't know about me:
1) I've got curly hair.
2) I've got just a wee bit of Ojibwe, or Chippewa, Indian in my blood (I think it's just a little finger, and possibly a toe...but maybe not the toe because I don't know any dances, or at least I don't think so...I've never really tried!)
3) My favorite comfort food is SpaggettiO's. No kidding! I love them. City Boy always says he can tell when I'm sick because the SpaggettiO's are out.
4) I grew up in this town. Never moved away.
5) I think my daughter is darling. Wait...you knew that. Okay, I think Darling is funny. Don't tell her, but she makes me laugh.
6) My parents own a home one mile down the road, but spend more time in Arizona than here.
7) When I call myself a cowgirl, I mean it! My grandparents were dairy farmers, and I learned to ride on a cow before I ever had a horse.
8) I've got three dogs.
9) Forget diamonds, chocolate is my best friend!
10) I milk sheep, do ewe???