Thursday, January 18, 2007

I got a little silly today...


Darling daughter is the one who normally does the self portraits around here. She can sit and snap herself all day long...she's so funny! And amazingly, the pictures come out! So this morning I decided why let her have all the fun? And I went a little camera silly...

Whether or not I'll post how silly is another question. I deleted most of them as Darling Daughter obviously has the knack for self portraits and I don't. But a couple were okay...maybe if I get brave...

But first I've got to drive to my friend Brigget's to pick up some more hay. Brigget has this wonderful old farm with this cool old dairy barn on it. She raises icelandic sheep; have you ever seen icelandic sheep? They're terribly wonderful, I'm afraid. I had them for awhile, but since I really wanted to raise commercial dairy sheep, I sold mine. But Brigget still has hers, so when I need my fix of icelandics, I go to her house. That's little Beatrice in the photo; she was a bottle baby from last spring. Isn't she just beyond adorable?

2 comments:

PenelopeRose said...

How sweet is that?! Beatrice is a doll! I'm glad you were silly and posted, you are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Ah, right then. My earlier comment has been negated, it would appear. You have East Freisians, not Icelandics. Ah well, it was worth a shot.

Does your friend with Icelandics have a website?

By the by, that lamb is adorable. Just wanna hug her. Actually, it makes me want to go out and get an incubator and hatch some chicks... or find that two of our retired show dogs dug into each other's kennels and we're going to have pups around like we did when I was younger... *sigh* It's spring, I want babies! :)