Saturday, January 27, 2007

It's Getting Late, And...



I may be having just a little too much fun here tonight, when I really ought to be headed off to bed. And yet, that's not where I'm at. Instead I'm still glued to the chair in front of this computer screen. I've decided that I need an education in how to use Photoshop. I mean, I've got it, why not use it, right? I belong to a photo forum and while they're ever so polite, my photos just don't stack up. Which means I've got to do something about it, which means learning a new program. If I've never mentioned that I don't like to learn new tricks, let me just say it right now. Old dog, no new tricks. Woof!



That said...here are the first fruits of my labor this evening. Darling has been manipulated! (Serves her right for stealing my shoes!)



I kinda like the last one, how about you?

No comments: