Tuesday, March 27, 2007

And the Nominees are...

As promised, I've spent the past few of weeks roaming about, reading a few blogs that have been submitted by you or stumbled upon by myself, trying to come up with a short list of three for this months Booger Blog Award.

Your job, as responsible readers, is to go check out the blogs in question, then come back and vote for the blog most likely to cause you to snort out some boogers.



Congratulations to Oh, The Joys on winning the Booger Blog Award!
Do you know a great candidate for the booger blog? That would be a blog funny enough to make you snort boogers while reading it... If so, just let me know!

8 comments:

robkroese said...

Thanks for the nomination, Tracey!

OhTheJoys said...

Wow! Thanks for the nomination!

(I've got to know... who is the nose model?)

Unknown said...

Wow. I am honored. I must now begin my campaign to discredit my opponents. BUHUHUHAHAHAHA!

mist1 said...

My vote will go to the blogger with the best bribe.

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Wow! You picked three excellent contestants! It was hard to "pick" ! (hee-hee)

Tracey said...

Oh, Queen of Mayhem, you are too witty! Hard to pick, indeed =)

OTJ, it's my Darling Daughter's nose. She is not too thrilled about it's popularity of late, however. But hey, what good does it do to suffer through labor if you can't benefit from them now and then, eh?

Amie Adams said...

Two of these make my diet coke come out of my nose on a daily basis--and I'm sure all three would but I'm just discovering the third. I can't choose just one!

DirkStar said...

Funny stuff!

I will check out the blogs and then cast a vote.

Maybe next year you'll consider Eddie...